AN OPTIMAL FUNCTIONING AND LONG-LASTING TEAM
An optimal functioning team. The dream of every manager or executive. Every team has to deal with different individuals and the corresponding talents, qualities, communications styles, motives etc. That can have a negative effect on the functioning or stability of the team. Baseline STM assists managers and executives in using all these aspects in an advantageous manner. In that case you prevent absenteeism, stress, conflicts and performing under pressure and you stimulate the optimal performance of a team.
The method I use and the results I achieve are dependent on your question. As a manager or an executive, you must have clearly in mind what you want to know about yourself and the team members and what you eventually want to achieve. Examples of requests for help in the area of management could be:
- Who am I as a manager and how do I learn more about myself, my communication style and impact on my team?
- Where are the qualities within the team, what are the gaps, how do we understand each other better and function correspondingly?
- What does the composition of my team imply, broadly speaking, when a team scan is made?
BASELINE STM GIVES INSIGHT
Improvement starts with getting insight. With the ActionTypes Approach I can arrange the following for management teams:
- motivation and intentions analysis
- temperament analysis (David Keirsey)
- direct versus indirect (co-operation dogmas)
- willingness to change
- interaction styles and conflict management
- stress, stress resistance and dealing with stress
- personal development (in and outside the team)
When implementing changes, I advise top-down-management: first, adjust within the management and then within the staff. Baseline STM can offer practice-solutions in the area of:
- setting targets
- team building and leadership (e.g. core values)
- elementary communication principles
- mental efficiency
- talent development
AN OPTIMAL PERFORMING TEAM? Please contact us!